Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hi everyone! This is Jana from Twig

Hello everyone this is Jana from the blog Twig!
It's that time again! The Vintage Whites Market will be held this month on June 19th, Saturday from 9 AM until 4 PM! Maria has been kind enough to feature our market, and we really thank you for that! I hope all of you who read and are within driving distance get a chance to come check everything out!



Last month, the best deals went first so make sure and get there early! We will have espresso and yummy treats to keep you busy while waiting in line, and plenty of awesome goodies to keep you busy for the duration of the day.


The address is 269 Burns St. in Somers, MT. Please email me at thevintagewhitesmarket@gmail.com for more information or directions.


Are you looking for anything in particular? Here are a few photos from the last market. All product is updated each time, so expect new and exciting things this time!







Beautiful handmade lampshades...vintage lace....they cast a gorgeous shadow in the living room!








Baked goods from Sandy of Sweet Notions...





Fabric rosette pins and hair clips made by yours truly...












A wine bar made from a vintage radio cabinet...




Complete with a rack for your wine glasses...







There are so many fun items scattered throughout the market....I really hope you'll join us on Saturday...and remember, our markets are monthly throughout the summer!





Make sure to visit http://www.thevintagewhitesmarket.com/ for all the dates and times, and my blog http://twigdecor.blogspot.com/ for updated information!!






Thanks Jana!

I will be back tomorrow with the winner of the giveaway and also some answers to your questions about hydrangeas!
Take Care,
Maria

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad I live in Louisiana! Wish I could be there to shop. Love all the goodies:)
Becky C

Amy Kinser said...

Oh how I want the heaven sign. That is just great.

Would love to be able to attend, but Tennessee is a little far away. Good luck...

Debbie said...

We never have anything like this in Michigan. I would LOVE to go!
Debbie@houseatthelake

Anne Lorys said...

Beautiful stuff from my Twig sister!
Thanks to Maria for featuring you!

Hugs,
Anne

Diane Mars said...

Very beautiful place to visit! And to think we are both in California! Your flowers are so beautiful, I love all the wonderful colors. I am going to add your Blog to my list of Blogs I follow! Hugs, Diane

FEDERICA said...

What a beautiful place! Love these pics!
Happy weekend everybody!
Federica
xoxo

Anna said...

Felicissimo w-end Maria!!!
E' sempre piacevolissimo essere tua ospite, Anna.

Carre said...

Hi dreamy whites
you have a beautiful decoration and interesting pictures on the blog:)
You can follow to my blog.
Greetings from Belgium

Robyn said...

Jana, so fun to see you on here! GAWSH I wish I didn't live soooo far away! Looks like sooo much fun! HAVE a GREAT WEEKEND!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures!!! Have a great week end, Maria!

Hugs!
Mara

Little Emma English Home said...

I wish I wouldn't be so scared of flying.....I would jump on a plane and reach you all in these great events.... Thank you for sharing with us who live so far away!!!!
Hugs to you my friend xx

Eri said...

Hi, what a wonderfull blog! and beautiful pictures! I love your hydrangeas!!!

Olive said...

That lamp shade is certainly dreamy.~olive~

Andrea said...

oH MY! i WANT THAT LAMPSHADE!! HOW MUCH!